- Created on Tuesday, 07 February 2012 14:42
MooBox is a system plugin to easily load a mootools lightbox gallery from two different possible sources:
- An image gallery from a specified folder supporting .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png and .swf file types
- An articles lightbox secuence of a specified category ID
- Joomla 1.7 or higher (Mootools 1.2+)
- Install as any other extension.
- Enable the plugin using your Plugin Manager.
- Use the following markup:
<a href="#" rel="moobox" data-folder="images/sampledata/fruitshop">Folder Gallery</a>or
<a href="#" rel="moobox" data-category="8">Category Gallery</a>
where "8" corresponds to your chosen category ID.
You can optionally add the following attribute to your <a> tag in order to set your lightbox to autoplay
Click to open the fruitshop folder lightbox