- Created on Wednesday, 07 January 2009 02:08
For the different content layouts Global News provides now an HTML supported textarea where you can customize and decide where to display every single element you need, using the following special codes:
- GN_title: it calls the article's (linkable) title.
- GN_image: renders the resizable first image found. You can choose "left" or "right" align from the params.
- GN_date: the article's created or modified date, according to your preference.
- GN_text: the shortened intro (& full) text.
- GN_readmore: the custom "Read More..." link.
- GN_comments: the also linkable comments information. It requieres you to specify the comments database table and the name of it's `article id` column. It has been tested only with !JommlaComment (#__comment, contentid) and JomComment (#__jomcomment, contentid).
Except for GN_image, all these elements come with no HTML tags so you can use your own, for example:
<h4>GN_title</h4> GN_imageSee Demo
<div class="small">GN_date</div> <p>GN_text GN_readmore</p> <small>(GN_comments)</small>