Sunday, 23 November 2014 02:13
beggarly

COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_ enry in Extension Manager:Manager

An open forum for opinions and general questions

COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_ enry in Extension Manager:Manager

Postby hariskar » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:38 am

I have these entries (the 2 at the top) in Extension Manager: Manager as we can see in screen1.jpg. I also found a similar entry (COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_xmap_ext) which is normally installed. Are the 2 entries connected with Xmap? What could I do for this problem? I installed Xmap yesterday and I think it works without problems. I installed the latest version for joomla 1.6.

Thank you!
Attachments
screen2.JPG
screen1.JPG
hariskar
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:18 am

Re: COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_ enry in Extension Manager:Manager

Postby peetree21 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:54 am

I am experiencing the same issue.

I assume it is a missing language string? My site is in english.

what is the fix?
peetree21
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:09 pm

Re: COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_ enry in Extension Manager:Manager

Postby hariskar » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:58 am

My site is in Greek.
hariskar
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:18 am

Re: COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_ enry in Extension Manager:Manager

Postby peetree21 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:49 am

i have done a bit of further research and it seems the en-gb.ini language files are not being loaded/included in component.

I am assuming that is your problem as well with the greek language ini files
peetree21
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:09 pm

Re: COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_ enry in Extension Manager:Manager

Postby alea » Sun May 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Hello,
I am aware that this topic is 2 years old, but since it exists, I didn't want to open a new one. I have this problem and I'm not able to resolve it. I posted on Joomla forum, month and a half ago, and no one ever replied.
As far as Xmap is concerned, I didn't even know I had it installed, but anyway - it is installed long ago, with Joomla, so I'm not sure about it causing the problem. I will just quote my post from Joomla forum, if it's OK:

I put this as one topic as I guess the problems are related. /.../

1. Several weeks ago I started to get (Joomla backend, when I'm trying to edit articles) - error 500 (not permitted to access) - Missing field in the database: JTableContent id. Missing field in the database: JTableContent id. Not permitted to edit them. It appears, I come back after few hours, it is gone and so on.
When the error appears, I'm not permitted to access database either.

2. Last few weeks, the error stopped appearing, but I noticed in Extension Manager several rows of COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_, which I cannot remove.
Image

3. My site is review site for Get-Paid-To sites. I'm advertising it regularly on those sites. It is breaking the frame of the sites where it is advertised. People are reporting it and I'm getting banned from advertising, with owners telling me I have some javascript error (this is why I have to resolve the problem). I guess all of this is related.

-----------------------------------
1. I tried with uninstalling all extensions. Nothing.
2. Replaced language installer.ini file (as suggested for COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_ problem). Nothing.
3. Prior to all these problems, I haven't changed or installed anything on my site for months. The only thing I've been doing for months is simple article writing. No extensions, creating modules, adding banners... I haven't provoked the problem with absolutely anything.
alea
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Re: COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_ enry in Extension Manager:Manager

Postby mhehm » Mon May 27, 2013 5:45 am

first install latest version.
you can add missed lang string to com_xmap.sys.ini
User avatar
mhehm
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Iran


Return to General



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron