- Created on Monday, 28 November 2011 19:46
We are proud to announce the release of the third stable version of Xmap for Joomla 1.6 and 1.7. Many bugs have been fixed since our previous release.
Xmap 2.2 comes with 4 pre-installed extensions so you don't have to download and install all the ones you need but you need to manually enable them using the "extensions" link in Xmap's backend.
What's new since 2.1:
- Do not include a default last modification date if none is provided by the plugin
- Fixing bug when pagebreaks are not being included (Reported by Slavko)
- Fixing bug with empty width for two or more columns
- Added article's title and publication date to news sitemap output.
- Menu items wiht the secure flag ON are now displayed with https://
- Fixed bug causing empty sitemaps when accessed on https
- Added quick instructions on XML sitemap view
- Added option to show items' titles on the xml view for admins
- Fixing bug with SobiPro plugin on sites running joomla inside a subfolder
- Added option to change the ordering direction for Mosets Tree extension
- Some bug fixes on Kunena plugin
- Some other small bug fixes
As always, we want to thank everyone who has helped to make Xmap better every day and we want to invite you to report any problem or suggest a new feature through our forum
You can get the new version from the downloads section