- Created on Saturday, 23 July 2011 06:00
We are proud to announce the release of the first stable version of Xmap for Joomla 1.6 and 1.7. Many bugs have been fixed since our RC released a few months ago.
Xmap 2.0 comes with 4 pre-installed extensions so you don't have to download and install all the ones you need but you need to manually enable them using the "extensions" link in Xmap's backend.
What's new since the RC:
- Extensions are now managed as regular Joomla's plugins. The extensions needs to be manually enabled in Joomla's Plugin manger.
- Xmap will alert you if any helpful Xmap's extension is installed but disabled so you can know why the content fom XYZ component is not being included on the sitemap.
- Fix: Manually excluded items are being included on the XML sitemap
- Fix: Exclude items from the front end is not working
- Fix: type montly insted of "montly" is making sitemaps to get rejected by Google.
- Added Mosets Tree extension.
- Added SobiPro extension.
- Now is possible to update single item attributes from the XML sitemap.
As always, we want to thank everyone who has helped to make Xmap better every day and we want to invite you to report any problem or suggest a new feature through our forum
You can get the new version from the downloads section