- Creado en Jueves, 20 Septiembre 2007 22:18
- Fixed bug with XML view. Some user receive an error when trying yo see the XML sitemap. (robots are not affected)
- Fixied bug in Mosets Tree and category ordering
- Updated eventlist extension to be compatible with Evenlist 1.1
- Added tooltip for cache setting on the sitemap's preferences
- Fixed an error that prevented some extensions to be properly installed
Xmap 1.2.12 (2011-07-12)
- Security Fix: SQL injection through the paremeter "view"
Xmap 1.2.6 (2009-12-31)
- Fixed wrong url with menu aliases when Joomla's SEF is enabled
- Fixed bug with articles_order PHP notice in content extension
- Fix bug with kewords in content extension
- Added options to SOBI2 extension to allow change the ordering and limit the number of items per category
- SOBI2 extension now takes the correct last modified date for each entry
- Updated JDownload extension to only show authorized items (Thanks to Arno Betz)
- Added Extension for DOCman 1.5.x
- Enhanced installation screen :D (Thanks to Christopher Schmidt)
- Fixed some bugs in MyBlog extension
- Optimized MyBlog extension (Reduced the number of SQL queries)
- Small bug fixes in JDownload extension
Xmap 1.2.5 (2009-12-16)
- Now is possible to modify the articles order in the settings of the content plugin.
- Virtuemart extension now add the correct Itemid to the menu items.
- Fix error with menu alias items
Xmap 1.2.4 (2009-12-11)
- Fix installation error (tables are not created)
- Added required language tag to Xmap News Sitemap
Xmap 1.2.3 (2009-12-10)
- Updated the Google News sitemap to be compatible with the new structure defined by Google.
- Added four new extensions:
- Joomla's Contact Manager
Xmap 1.2.2 (2009-08-01)
- Fix the problem with duplicated URLs included in the XML sitemap causing the sitemaps being rejected by Google
- The extensions are installed automatically
- Added six new extensions:
- Agora Forum
- Hot Property (new J15 native version)
- Kunena Forum
- JEvents (new J15 native version)
- Eventlist Component (new J15 native version)
- Glossary Component
- Introduced XmapLink Plugin
Xmap 1.2.1 (2009-05-18)
- (new) The user can change the priority and change frequency of each menu item in the XML sitemap when logged in as Super Administrator in the frontend.
- (new) Generates Google News sitemap (beta)
Xmap 1.2 (2008-08-01)
- Fixed a problem related with the SEF urls new version of Joomla 1.5.5
- Avoid duplicate menu items in the same menu
- Capability to exclude any item from your site map directly from the frontend of your site
- Option to compress the XML site map to save bandwith usage.
- Allow to change the title of the page using the options of the menu.
- Allow to select the desired site map to use using the options of the menu.
- Some other minor bugs fixed.
Xmap 1.1 (2008-04-05)
- Added support for Joomla 1.5 in native mode
- Added extension management interface
- Improved memory usage
- Some minor bugs fixed.
- Added option to not include Xmap's CSS style withing the sitemap
Xmap 1.0.4 (2007-11-07)
- Better support for SEF urls that includes non-standard characters on it, including sh404sef, Artio JoomSEF and others.
- FIX: Missing 0 for fists level class in the HTML sitemap.
- FIX: In some cases, a blank line is inserted before the output start on the XML sitemap.
- Fastest output start on XML sitemap with less memory consumption.
- Some other minor bugs fixed.
Xmap 1.0.3 (2007-09-29)
- Added support for Mambo CMS
- FIX: Menus are not expaded when de parent is of type "separator".
- FIX: Administrator interface doesn't work when used on sub-domain other than the configured for $mosConfig_live_site
- FIX: Cannot save the image for external URLs on preferences.
- FIX: Warning for re-declared constant on spanish language.
- FIX: Links for multi-section blog displays the articles of the site.
- Better support for Joomla 1.5 SEF feature
- FIX: Current date not properly showed on XML sitemap
- FIX: Save css styles file error.
- Added German translation (thanks to Uwe KleÃƒÅ¸en)
- Removed "Powered by Xmap" from the end of XML sitemap
Xmap 1.0.2 (2007-09-21)
- FIX: Append itemid to external urls
- FIX: On Joomla 1.5 doesn't generate the SEF url
- FIX: Exclude menus feature doesn't work
- FIX: Generate url with duplicated Itemd
- FIX: Installation fails due missing files
Xmap 1.0.1 (2007-09-17)
- FIX: problem using other language than english with Joomla 1.5.
- Several translations completed
Xmap 1.0.0 (2007-09-15)
- First release!