- Creado en Jueves, 14 Febrero 2008 16:03
Hello everybody, we are releasing a new version of Xmap which introduces one big feature and some other small ones. From now on, we are going to focus our work on this release... please help us testing it so we can improve it.
The major feature on this new version is a new plug-in handler (now called extensions). You can manage your extensions within the administrator's interface and play with the options for each extension.
The major new features of this version are:
- Interface to install/uninstall Xmap extensions.
- Publish and unpublish an extension with a simple click
- Possibility to customize the options for each extension.
- You can decide whether to include the CSS file in your sitemap.
- You can switch to the Ã¢â‚¬Å“standard XML sitemap viewÃ¢â‚¬Â instead of the XmapÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s style
Improvements and fixes
- Less memory consumption so it should be able to generate even bigger sitemaps.
- Added compatibility with some admin templates like Plaza and others so it should work with any admin template.
- Some minor bug fixes since Xmap 1.0.4