- Creado en Martes, 20 Abril 2010 06:00
We are proud to announce the release of the new version of Xmap -
The sitemap generator for Joomla!. This is a bug fix release only, doesn't include new features, extensions or security fixes.
Xmap 1.2.13 comes with 32 pre-installed extensions so you don't have to download and install all the ones you need. Don't worry if you don't need most of them, Xmap only loads the ones that are needed.
The fixes included on this release are:
- Fixed bug with XML view. Some user receive an error when trying yo see the XML sitemap. (robots are not affected)
- Fixied bug in Mosets Tree with category ordering
- Updated eventlist extension to be compatible with Evenlist 1.1
- Added tooltip for cache setting on the sitemap's preferences
- Fixed an error that prevented some extensions to be properly installed
As always, we want to thank everyone who has helped to make Xmap better every day and we want to invite you to report any problem or suggest a new feature through our forum
You can get the new version from the downloads section