- Creado en Martes, 20 Abril 2010 06:00
We are proud to announce the release of the new version of Xmap -
The sitemap generator for Joomla!. This version fixes a problem with the XML sitemap being recognized as a Image Sitemap by Google and being rejected by others Search Engines and some other small bug
fixes in the component itself and some extensions.
Xmap 1.2.10 comes with 32 pre-installed extensions so you don't have to download and install all the ones you need.
The fixes included on this release are:
- Fixed a problem with the XML sitemap being recognized as a Image Sitemap by Google and being rejected by others Search Engine.
- Adding a new link to view the images sitemap instead of adding the images on the regular XML sitemap. This is to avoid incompatibility issues with other search engines.
- Fixed a bug when trying to add a new menu to the sitemap when using the mootools upgrade plugin
- NEW: extension for RD-Autos component
- The different sitemap's links were moved from the preferences to the Sitemaps view.
- fixed: link to the home page page shows &lang=xx instead of the sef url when using sh404sef and JoomFish (thanks to sh404sef developers)
- fixed: Glossary's extension bugs and now is compatible with Glossary 2.7 version
- Small Admin UI tweeks.
- Removed deprecated warning messages in PHP5
- fixed: Mosets tree extension. Max Age parameter not working
- Kunena extension is now compatible with kunena 1.6
- Fixed bug in com_weblinks extension: Showing only the first category menu item in the same menu
As always, we want to thank everyone who has helped to make Xmap better every day and we want to invite you to report any problem or suggest a new feature through our forum
You can get the new version from the downloads section